Peugeot Esso Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a classic Peugeot Esso retro cycling jersey set today!
- Why not combine with a Peugeot Cycling Cap!
- Esso took over from BP in 1976 creating the Peugeot Esso Michelin cycling team, running until 1985.
- Maurice De Muer became directeur sportif with the team in 1975, and directed Bernard Thévenet to beat Eddy Merckx, in the 1975 Tour de France.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Very nice jersey, in good quality fabrics. Fits perfectly, and looks really cool.