Peugeot Esso Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a classic Peugeot Esso retro cycling jersey set today!
- Why not combine with a Peugeot Cycling Cap!
- Esso took over from BP in 1976 creating the Peugeot Esso Michelin cycling team, running until 1985.
- Maurice De Muer became directeur sportif with the team in 1975, and directed Bernard Thévenet to beat Eddy Merckx, in the 1975 Tour de France.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- Jersey has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Very nice jersey, in good quality fabrics. Fits perfectly, and looks really cool.