Peugeot Esso Michelin Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Peugeot Esso Michelin retro cycling jersey today!
- Why not combine with a Peugeot Cycling Cap!
- Esso took over from BP in 1976 creating the Peugeot Esso Michelin cycling team, running until 1985.
- Maurice De Muer became directeur sportif with the team in 1975, and directed Bernard Thévenet to beat Eddy Merckx, in the 1975 Tour de France.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
I purchased the Eddy Merckx yellow Peugeot Michelin top a short while ago and am really pleased with it.
It is an excellent fit and I look forward to using it frequently over coming months.
I'm just sorry I didn't order it before.
Maybe more of the road bike users I come across on the road, should consider a more visible colour for their 'kit' than black perhaps?