Quick Step Deceuninck Team Jersey Set
- Own this awesome Quick Step Deceuninck cycling jersey set today!
- Deceuninck–Quick-Step are a Belgian UCI WorldTeam cycling team. In 2015, supermarket chain Lidl joined the sponsors group, becoming the team's "Fresh food supplier". In 2019 the team announced a multiyear deal with PVC-systems producer Deceuninck as new title sponsor for the team, with Quick-Step remaining as secondary sponsor.
- This jersey set is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
My third order from Retro because I like riding with these kits. Ordering process was easy. Sizing guide was accurate. Plenty of email and text updates with an accurate estimate of delivery date in the US. Ordered size XXXL for bib set and jersey. I'm 5' 11", 195 lbs, 35 waist, 40 chest. Fit for XXXL is good, although just a little looser than the 3XL from previous orders. Won't go down a size though because I don't want my kit to be too tight. Previous kits that are at least 1 year old still holding up well after riding and washing. Good value overall.
The shirt was excellent quality. Plenty of updating emails to keep abreast of order progress. Arrived inside their stated delivery time. I made a mistake and used the chat feature and they fixed my problem. Use the size they recommend, I tried to go one down and had to buy another. Fit of 4XL is good but I'd like mine a bit loose and would like to be able to get the next size up but 4XL is biggest. In polo shirts I take XL or 2XL depending on make. Many thanks guys.