Quick Step Deceuninck Team Jersey Set
- Own this awesome Quick Step Deceuninck cycling jersey set today!
- Deceuninck–Quick-Step are a Belgian UCI WorldTeam cycling team. In 2015, supermarket chain Lidl joined the sponsors group, becoming the team's "Fresh food supplier". In 2019 the team announced a multiyear deal with PVC-systems producer Deceuninck as new title sponsor for the team, with Quick-Step remaining as secondary sponsor.
- This jersey set is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
The shirt was excellent quality. Plenty of updating emails to keep abreast of order progress. Arrived inside their stated delivery time. I made a mistake and used the chat feature and they fixed my problem. Use the size they recommend, I tried to go one down and had to buy another. Fit of 4XL is good but I'd like mine a bit loose and would like to be able to get the next size up but 4XL is biggest. In polo shirts I take XL or 2XL depending on make. Many thanks guys.