RMO Travail Temporaire Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic RMO Travail Temporaire retro cycling jersey today!
- RMO were a French cycling team that existed from 1986 to 1992.
- Charly Mottet won several Tour de France stages with the RMO jersey in 1990 and 1991. Marc Madiot won Paris-Roubaix for the second time in 1991.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!