Rokado Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Rokado retro cycling jersey today!
- Rokado was a German professional cycling team that existed from 1972 to 1975. A notable result was the points classification of the 1973 Tour de France with Herman Van Springel.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Fantastic looking retro jersey! Im well pleased. Im 5'11" and weigh 76kgs the size 'L' fits me perfectly as in a performance fit!
Iv bought a lot of jerseys from this site and cant recommend them enough. Im looking forward to expanding my retro jersey collection from this company, and also excited to see what new arrivals will be online soon. Im a huge Sean Kelly and Freddy Martens fan and the Flandria collection on here is second to none,
Keep up the excellent work Andy.
Thanks Phil! We will indeed be adding to our lineup
This spring.and will do our best to grow the Flandria collection!