Romeo Smiths 1967 Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Belgian Romeo Smiths retro cycling jersey today!
- Smith's was a Belgian professional cycling team that existed from 1966 to 1968. Its co-sponsor for the first two seasons and sole sponsor for the final season was the British company Smith's Potato Crisps.
- A truly classic jersey!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full-length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Well worth the long wait, just made the anticipation even greater. A fantastic retro jersey and the same colours as the glorious Hamilton Accies football club so a win-win all round! Should turn a good few heads while out on my bike.