Ryalcao Manzana Postobon Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Manzana Postobon retro cycling jersey today!
- Postobón were a Colombian based professional road bicycle racing cycling team active from 1986 to 1996. The team were sponsored by the Colombian beverage manufacturers Postobón.
- The team name was sometimes referred to Manzana–Postobón after one of the most popular drinks that the beverage manufacturer produced.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!