Saeco Cannondale Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own this awesome Saeco Cannondale retro cycling jersey set today!
- Saeco were an Italian team that competed in the 1990's led by Mario Cipollini.
- The Saeco team were known for their pranks and antics, with Cipollini showing up to a stage at the Tour de France dressed in a Julius Caesar-inspired toga complete with an olive wreath, riding on a carriage pulled by his teammates on bicycles!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- The jersey is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Fast delivery. I ordered L size which is normal for me and the fit was perfect. Quality seems OK. I have not used it yet because now it is too cold for short sleeved jerseys. Already waiting for next summer.