TI Raleigh Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic TI-Raleigh long sleeved retro cycling jersey today!
- The TI-Raleigh team were a Dutch pro team that existed between 1974 and 1983, who were led by the legendary Peter Post.
- With a reputation for team time-trials, the TI-Raleigh team also won classics, tour stages and on the six-day circuit.
- At the end of the 1983 season, the team split due to tension between former world champion Jan Raas and Post, with several riders following Post to the newly formed Panasonic team.
- This jersey is made with lightweight, high-performance polyester
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those chilly winter rides!
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Comes with a full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!