Salvarani 1972Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own one these classic 1972 Salvarani retro cycling jersey sets today!
- This jersey design is inextricably linked with Felice Gimondi, riding Bianchi and winning all three Grand Tours as well as the Italian National Championships in 1972.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
All fine. Delivery as expected.
True to size chart, and smart looking kit.