Salvarani 1972 Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic 1972 Salvarani retro cycling jersey today!
- This jersey design is inextricably linked with Felice Gimondi, riding Bianchi and winning all three Grand Tours as well as the Italian National Championships in 1972.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place with lightweight, high-performance polyester.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States 1 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 1 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 1 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
It looks great, it fits great, and it all turned up when it was meant to. I'll be getting another off the site sometime soon.