Sonolor Gitane Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Sonolor-Gitane retro cycling jersey today!
- Sonolor-Gitane were a former French cycling team that existed during the 1974 season. Bernard Hinault rode with Sonolor-Gitane who would later become one of the greatest cyclists of all time.
- Belgians Lucien Van Impe and Mariano Martinez also rode with the team in '74.
- These jerseys are made with lightweight polyester.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Love the colours, quality and value. I'm 6ft 2 44 chest and xxl was ideal. Will order more!