Sporting-Tavira Cycling Jersey Set
- Own this awesome Sporting-Tavira cycling jersey set today!
- Sporting Clube de Portugal are a Portuguese professional cycling team that existed from 1911 to 2010, and were reformed in 2020.
- They participated in the 1978 and 1984 editions of the Tour de France, with Paulo Ferreira's victory in the fifth stage in 1984 the team's sole win of the race.
- Between 2016 and 2019, Sporting made a partnership with CC Tavira and the team was renamed called "Sporting-Tavira".
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!