St Raphael Quinquina Geminiani Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey with Fleece Option
- Own this classic long sleeve St Raphael Quinquina Geminiani retro cycling jersey today!
- Saint-Raphaël were a French professional cycling team that existed from 1954 to 1964. Its main sponsor was French apéritif brand Saint-Raphaël.
- This jersey is made with lightweight, high-performance polyester
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those cold winter rides!
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
I can't wait for the weather to cool off. Great Old-school jersey.
Very impressed by the quality of my top. Love the colour and fit.
Excellent quality a very good fit and the fleece lining is ideal for cool rides in Northumberland.
I’m 73 and the St Raphael team was my favourite when I started club cycling in 1960.
A terrific buy I’m very satisfied.
Glad to hear you like the fleece lining! Thanks and we look forward to serving you again!
Excellent fit, plenty of length on sleeves even for my long arms. Nice long body cut. Rear pockets are very secure and usable. Nice touch of a small reflective below the pockets.The printing is crisp and the colours true. A fine addition to my colder weather apparel.
Fantastic top, lovely with the fleece lining on cold winter days.
Thanks David, glad you like it!