Sunair Ca-Va Seul Flandria 1979 Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Sunair Ca-Va Seul Flandria retro cycling jersey today!
- Flandria were a Belgian professional cycling team that existed from 1957 to 1979. It was sponsored by Flandria a bicycle manufacturer located in West Flanders that also manufactures mopeds, lawnmowers, and motorbikes.
- The Ca-Va Sunair partnership raced for only one seaon in 1979
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
I am very happy with my purchase. Iv bought other retro jerseys frm various online sites and this fit in chest,arms and length is by far the best. Athletic fit. I normally take a size 'M' but in this case a size 'L' fits perfectly. The choice in Flandria retro jerseys on this site is second to none. So far iv bought them all. Superb reproductions. Keep up the sterling work Andy