Super U Raleigh Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- In 1989, the Système U French cycling team were renamed Super U after one of the supermarkets that the Système U cooperative owned and Gitane cycles stopped their long association with Cyrille Guimard’s team, and Raleigh bikes took over.
- Notable riders include Laurent Fignon, Charly Mottet, Éric Boyer and Yvon Madiot.
- This jersey set marks the classic 1989 Tour de France where Laurent Fignon lost to Greg LeMond.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- The jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- This jersey is comfortably, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
I've been on the lookout for years to get another Super U kit. It's well made, and fit's just right. I've ordered the Castorama and Z Peugeot kits. Looking forward to wearing them while out on my retro racers of the same period. Excellent after sales help too.
A truly classic collection. Enjoy!
Good clothing, perfect retro design