Super U Raleigh Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- In 1989, the Système U French cycling team were renamed Super U after one of the supermarkets that the Système U cooperative owned and Gitane cycles stopped their long association with Cyrille Guimard’s team, and Raleigh bikes took over.
- Notable riders include Laurent Fignon, Charly Mottet, Éric Boyer and Yvon Madiot.
- This jersey set marks the classic 1989 Tour de France where Laurent Fignon lost to Greg LeMond.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- The jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- This jersey is comfortably, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Good clothing, perfect retro design