Tricofilina Coppi Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Tricofilina Coppi retro cycling jersey today!
- This jersdey pays tribute to the cycling legend, the Italian Fausto Coppi, who notably won the Tour de France twice and the Giro d'Italia five times.
- This jersey was worn in 1959 Tour de France, where team rider Frederic (Martin) Bahamontes won both the General Classification and King of the Mountains accolades, a first for a Spanish rider.
- The number patch on back-left pocket was Bahamantes' entry number for the 1959 Tour de France.
- Also on the patch, the newspapers Le Parisien Libere and L’Equipe, both big newspapers of the era.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester and comes with a fleece-lined option perfect for those chilly winter rides
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
The purchase was easy. I used the Size Calculator to determine which size to go with. I needed to go up a size from my usual North American jerseys, and even then the XL fits snugger. It fits me very well, a more tailored fit is how I'd describe it. Great graphics, and the #81 on the bike just adds to the story. I made a mistake on my order, caught my own wrong doing, notified Retro-', and they fixed it immediately without any impact on price or delivery. The jersey package was dropped off on our front porch on the last day of the date frame for delivery, in other words, I got it when Retro' said I'd get it. The only thing a bit weak was the tracking. The tracking was excellent all the way from the factory door to up to the actual Canadian Customs Clearance. Once it cleared Canada Customs I could not get any further tracking info. But it did get delivered in perfect condition and on time. I have since ordered more from Retro'. Retro' is also very capable and flexible re non standard product.
I bought this jersey to add to my retfo jersey collection. As usual eith Andys products I was not dissapointed! An athletic fit, so size up one size. I am 5'11" and 74kgs the 'L' fits me perfectly. One of Cycling demi-gods Fausto Coppi's last trade team jersey is a must for my collection, even though this jersey belongs
To Federico Bahamontes. Very happy eith my purchase. I will stay collecting jerseys wifh Andy