Tricofilina Coppi Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Tricofilina Coppi retro cycling jersey today!
- This jersdey pays tribute to the cycling legend, the Italian Fausto Coppi, whose last cycling team was Tricofilina-Coppi.
- The Italian champion has notably won the Tour de France twice and the Giro d'Italia five times.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester and comes with a fleece-lined option perfect for those chilly winter rides
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
I bought this jersey to add to my retfo jersey collection. As usual eith Andys products I was not dissapointed! An athletic fit, so size up one size. I am 5'11" and 74kgs the 'L' fits me perfectly. One of Cycling demi-gods Fausto Coppi's last trade team jersey is a must for my collection, even though this jersey belongs
To Federico Bahamontes. Very happy eith my purchase. I will stay collecting jerseys wifh Andy