United States Postal Service Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic United States Postal Service retro cycling jersey today!
- Lance Armstrong won the Tour de France seven consecutive times from 1999 to 2005, that were later stripped from him. The first six were with US Postal, and his seventh with the team's new sponsor, Discovery Channel.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!