United States Postal Service Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic United States Postal Service retro cycling jersey today!
- Lance Armstrong won six Tours de France (1999–2004), that were later stripped, with US Postal, and his seventh with the team's new sponsor, Discovery Channel.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!