US Postal Service Pro Cycling Team Jersey Set (Winter Fleece)
- Own a US Postal Service Pro Cycling Team jersey set today, comes with a winter fleece lining for those chilly winter rides!
- Lance Armstrong won six Tours de France (1999–2004), that were later stripped, with US Postal, and his seventh with the team's new sponsor, Discovery Channel.
- Why not try our summer material version with matching cap and vest!
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- The jerseys is made with lightweight polyester
- This jersey is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Very happy with my purchase.
Great winter kit for cold, dry conditions. The winter fleece bib tights feature solid ankle zippers with reflectors, and are used between 5'C and -2'C (so far) keeping me nice and warm. The fit is tight with size L, but aero. Normally I wear size L summer short from Retro with a perfect fit, but the fleece must be making them a tad tighter. The material is not as stretchy as the shorts offered here. The winter fleece jersey is likewise warm. I wear them both with just a windbreaker over the jersey down to -2 so far and its plenty warm on fast rides.
Thank you Michael, indeed the fleece jerseys can be a little snug, hopefully all the better to keep you warm! Happy riding this winter & stay safe, Andy