US Postal Service Pro Team Cycling Leggins
- Own a pair of
US Postal Service pro team cycling leggins today!
- Lance Armstrong won six Tours de France (1999–2004), that were later stripped, with US Postal, and his seventh with the team's new sponsor, Discovery Channel.
- These shorts are made with stretchy polyester and have a gel pad seat that is both comfortable and breathable.
- These shorts come with a winter fleece option, perfect for those chilly winter rides!
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!