US Postal Service Short Sleeve Pro Cycling Team Jersey Set
- Own a US Postal Service Short Sleeve Pro Cycling Team jersey set today!
- Lance Armstrong won six Tours de France (1999–2004), that were later stripped, with US Postal, and his seventh with the team's new sponsor, Discovery Channel.
- Comes with a variety of options, including bib or standard shorts, full jumpsuit, vest and cap.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- The jerseys is made with lightweight polyester
- This jersey is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Item arrived promptly, excellent quality very surprised, and would defo order again at some point, great kit very happy. Sometimes difficult to get the cycling clothing right, as usually size up than you think on a jersey and bibs are usually the same or size down so they are not loose.
The jersey fits great! I’m a big guy 6’2” (1.88 meters) 240lbs (108kg) I got the 4XL jersey which fit lose like I like, but I order the 3XL shorts that are way to baggy. Going to order XL next time
Absolutely fantastic for the money I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this jersey and bib shorts! Only thing stopping a 5 star rating is the stitching has split on part of the bib short and I’ve had to re-stitch it.
Already ordered again from retro!
Really happy with my jersey, fits really well and looks great. I wear small in all other brands and ordered small in the short sleeve which turned out a perfect fit.