US Postal Service Short Sleeve Pro Cycling Team Jersey Set
- Own a US Postal Service Short Sleeve Pro Cycling Team jersey set today!
- Lance Armstrong won six Tours de France (1999–2004), that were later stripped, with US Postal, and his seventh with the team's new sponsor, Discovery Channel.
- Comes with a variety of options, including bib or standard shorts, full jumpsuit, vest and cap.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- The jerseys is made with lightweight polyester
- This jersey is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Good quality, I can recommend this shop
Beautiful set, fast delivery, I am fully satisfied.
I purchased the set (jersey, bibs, hat). Furthermore used the size guide and the clothingfit fine except.... The only issue is the elastic around the shorts were not the same size as the cuffs of the lycra bibs. Ie. They flared out. I had to pay a seamstress to take 2cm out each leg, and re-stitch back. Now all good.
The material is great, on par with anything you'd buy at a local bike store. Was surprised at how quality the bike shorts were. The sizing is tricky... I'm a 6'6" 230 lbs male and the 3x shorts fit great and the 3x jersey was a size small but still worked. Great set, plenty of compliments and you just feel fast :)
Just has advertised, great fit.