United States Postal Service Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this US Postal Tour de France yellow jersey today!
- The USPS team shot to fame with Lance Armstrong at the helm, with Armstrong "winning" six consequetive TdF titles from 1999 to 2004, and a final seveth title with the team's new sponsor, Discovery Channel.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Based on 2 reviews
Bought this item to dress up as lance for a fancy dress party, top was much better quality than I was expecting (price) and fits really well too. If it wasn’t yellow I’d wear it out on a ride!!
Me fuy muy facil la compra solo un poco mas cara que la primera que compre.