United States Postal Service Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this US Postal Tour de France yellow jersey today!
- The USPS team shot to fame with Lance Armstrong at the helm, with Armstrong "winning" six consequetive TdF titles from 1999 to 2004, and a final seveth title with the team's new sponsor, Discovery Channel.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
This is pretty good for the price. It fits better than an original Nike one in my opinion. It’s not quite up to the team jerseys you get today, but it cost less than half of those.
Very nice better than I thought it would be good quality and price and received very quickly. will buy again. thanx!!!!!!
The quality of the jersey is great but the thing I really liked about it is that it is more authentic looking than the one in the pictures. I provided a photo of what it actually looks like. This was a fantastic surprise.
Bought this item to dress up as lance for a fancy dress party, top was much better quality than I was expecting (price) and fits really well too. If it wasn’t yellow I’d wear it out on a ride!!
Me fuy muy facil la compra solo un poco mas cara que la primera que compre.