Vetements Enfants Team Z Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey with Fleece Option
- Own this classic long sleeve Vetements Enfants Team Z retro cycling jersey today!
- American cyclist Greg LeMond won the Tour de France with Team Z in 1990. Why not own a part of cycling history with this classic replica jersey!
- This jersey is made with lightweight, high-performance polyester
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those cold winter rides!
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Jersey is so warm and can't wait to unwrap it for Christmas and test it out on the road
I always liked the look of Vetements Enfants Team Z jersey back in the day, Retro Jerseys have produced well made long sleeved reproduction with bright graphics and sizing was that is spot on XL (5' 9" - 42" chest) - looks great out on the road!
Graphics are spot on, a nice addition to the winter collection. The look is comparable to my original Tommaso "Z" jersey from 1990 but with more vibrant colors, making for a very updated look while still maintaining an homage to the original team set from 1990. Nice.
Thanks Michael, glad you love it. You should checkout the Mapei collection, those are really vibrant... ideal for being seen in the darker winter months. Happy riding!