Vetements Enfants Team Z Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey with Fleece Option
- Own this classic long sleeve Vetements Enfants Team Z retro cycling jersey today!
- American cyclist Greg LeMond won the Tour de France with Team Z in 1990. Why not own a part of cycling history with this classic replica jersey!
- This jersey is made with lightweight, high-performance polyester
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those cold winter rides!
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Graphics are spot on, a nice addition to the winter collection. The look is comparable to my original Tommaso "Z" jersey from 1990 but with more vibrant colors, making for a very updated look while still maintaining an homage to the original team set from 1990. Nice.