Women's La Casera-Bahamontes Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own this classic women's La Casera-Bahamontes retro cycling jersey set today!
- All of the riders for Las Casera during its existence in the early 70's were Spanish, as was co-director Frederico Bahamontes, the 1959 Tour de France winner and climbing legend. Although the team didn't win anything like a monument, they took stages in both the Giro and Tour, and impressive King of the Mountains prizes in Vuleta and Tour.
- Options include a vest, bib shorts, standard shorts or a jumpsuit.
- There is even a matching cap option to complete the look!
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- The jerseys, vests and jumpsuit are made with lightweight polyester, and are comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Jersey comes with full length front zipper and three back pockets.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
Just taken delivery of my ladies la casera top. The quality is excellent and the colours vibrant as exactly shown on the website. My advice is to order a size or even two sizes bigger as is always with any brand they often come too small (just in case you don’t like it too close a fit) Thanks for the hassle free ordering and delivery, I’ll certainly be using you again!