Wonder Radar La Vie Claire Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this awesome Wonder Radar La Vie Claire retro cycling jersey today!
- This jersey was made famous during the 1985 and 1986 tours, with the fierce rivalry between team leader Bernard Hinault and fellow team-made Greg LeMond.
- In 1985 LeMond finished second in the Tour de France to Hinault, where a controversial manager's decision required LeMond to pull-back from an attack on the Col du Tourmalet. Hinault vowed to support LeMond's bid for a tour victory the following year, however, Hinault contended with LeMond the entire race, however, LeMond was able to clinch the yellow jersey.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale gives best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States / UK / Europe: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 3 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!