WordPerfect-Colnago–Decca Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic WordPerfect-Colnago–Decca retro cycling jersey today!
- WordPerfect raced during the 1993 and 1994 seasons, with Mexican rider Raul Alcala joining in '93.
- In a relatively disappointing season, WordPerfect made only 25 victories, including the Tour du Pont and the Tour of Luxembourg.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
It's a great jersey for the price. Is perfect for summer riding in New Mexico. I'll purchase another team jersey someday.